Michael P Jenkins
Affiliation: Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Debate regarding the best surgical option for type IV thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysmsMichael P Jenkins
Regional Vascular Unit, St Mary s Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
J Vasc Surg 54:258-67. 2011..This controversial subject is now open to discussion, and our debaters have been given the challenge to clarify the evidence to justify their preferred option for repair of type IV-TAAAs...
- Scalloped thoracic stent-graft for treatment of aortic arch aneurysms with unfavourable landing zonesElika Kashef
Department of Interventional Radiology, St Mary s Hospital, Imperial College, London, UK
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 34:845-51. 2011....
- The changing management of primary mycotic aortic aneurysmsNadia Vallejo
St Mary s Hospital, Imperial College National Health Service Trust, London, UK
J Vasc Surg 54:334-40. 2011..We have previously reported the management of mycotic aortic aneurysms in 15 patients between 1991 and 2001, and we hypothesized that management would change in the light of the evolution of endovascular aortic repair...
- Salvage options after stent collapse in the thoracic aortaCaroline D Rodd
Regional Vascular Unit, St Mary s NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
J Vasc Surg 46:780-5. 2007..We discuss here the options available to treat the complication...
- Complex thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms: endovascular exclusion with visceral revascularizationStephen Alan Black
Regional Vascular Unit, St Mary s Hospital, Praed Street, London, United Kingdom
J Vasc Surg 43:1081-9; discussion 1089. 2006..We review our ongoing experience with a transabdominal stent repair of complex thoracoabdominal aneurysms (Crawford type I, II, and III) with surgical revascularization of visceral and renal arteries...