A O Eifan
Affiliation: Imperial College
- Impact of inhaled corticosteroids on the natural history of asthma in childrenAarif O Eifan
Imperial College, Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, National Health and Lung Institute, SW7 2AZ, London, UK
Antiinflamm Antiallergy Agents Med Chem 11:200-5. 2012..Studies that evaluated approaches on steroid sparing effects and the effect of asthma progression in children are also reviewed...
- Clinical efficacy and immunological mechanisms of sublingual and subcutaneous immunotherapy in asthmatic/rhinitis children sensitized to house dust mite: an open randomized controlled trialA O Eifan
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Marmara University Medical Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
Clin Exp Allergy 40:922-32. 2010..In children, the clinical efficacy and immunological mechanisms of sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) compared with subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) is still to be elucidated...
- Long-term clinical and immunological effects of allergen immunotherapyAarif O Eifan
Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, National Heart and Lung Institute, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 11:586-93. 2011..The present review updates current findings on long-term clinical and immunological outcomes after cessation of allergen immunotherapy for allergic respiratory disease...
- Anaphylaxis to multiple pollen allergen sublingual immunotherapyA O Eifan
Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Department of Paediatrics, Mamara University Medical Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
Allergy 62:567-8. 2007
- Clinical and immunologic features of pediatric patients with common variable immunodeficiency and respiratory complicationsM Aydogan
Marmara University Medical Faculty, Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Istanbul, Turkey
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 18:260-5. 2008..Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) is the term used to describe a heterogeneous group of B-cell deficiency syndromes characterized by hypogammaglobulinemia, impaired antibody production, and recurrent bacterial infections...
- Reduced T-bet in addition to enhanced STAT6 and GATA3 expressing T cells contribute to human allergen-induced late responsesA O Eifan
Allergy and Clinical Immunology, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, UK
Clin Exp Allergy 42:891-900. 2012..T-bet and GATA-3 are transcriptional factors involved in Th1 and Th2 cell differentiation, although their concomitant roles at protein levels in target organs during human allergic disease have not been assessed...