Affiliation: Imperial College
- Multiphoton multispectral fluorescence lifetime tomography for the evaluation of basal cell carcinomasRakesh Patalay
Photonics Group, Department of Physics, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 7:e43460. 2012..83. We have used both morphological and spectroscopic parameters to discriminate BCC from normal skin, and provide a comprehensive base for how this technique could be used for BCC assessment in clinical practice...
- Optically sectioned imaging by oblique plane microscopyC Dunsby
Photonics Group, Department of Physics, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London, SW7 2AZ, UK
Opt Express 16:20306-16. 2008....
- Fluorescence lifetime imaging distinguishes basal cell carcinoma from surrounding uninvolved skinN P Galletly
Department of Histopathology, Imperial College London, Du Cane Road, London W12 ONN, UK
Br J Dermatol 159:152-61. 2008..Fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM) is a novel imaging technique that generates image contrast between different states of tissue due to differences in fluorescence decay rates...
- Photoacoustics, thermoacoustics, and acousto-optics for biomedical imagingM X Tang
Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London, London, UK
Proc Inst Mech Eng H 224:291-306. 2010..A description of existing experimental and image reconstruction techniques is provided. Some recent key developments are highlighted and current issues in each of the areas are discussed...
- Toward the clinical application of time-domain fluorescence lifetime imagingI Munro
Imperial College London, Physics Department, Photonics Group, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ
J Biomed Opt 10:051403. 2005..The optimization and potential application of FLIM to tissue autofluorescence for clinical applications are discussed...
- Acoustic super-resolution with ultrasound and microbubblesO M Viessmann
Department of Physics, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Phys Med Biol 58:6447-58. 2013....
- A hyperspectral fluorescence lifetime probe for skin cancer diagnosisP A A De Beule
Department of Physics, Imperial College London, South Kensington, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Rev Sci Instrum 78:123101. 2007....