Affiliation: Imperial College
- Modeling the impact of HIV chemoprophylaxis strategies among men who have sex with men in the United States: HIV infections prevented and cost-effectivenessKamal Desai
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College London, Norfolk Place, London, UK
AIDS 22:1829-39. 2008..We assess the expected number of HIV cases prevented and cost-effectiveness of a hypothetical HIV chemoprophylaxis program among men who have sex with men in a large US city...
- Changes in the transmission dynamics of the HIV epidemic after the wide-scale use of antiretroviral therapy could explain increases in sexually transmitted infections: results from mathematical modelsMarie Claude Boily
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, UK
Sex Transm Dis 31:100-13. 2004..The reasons for these increases are not fully understood...
- The development of vaginal microbicides for the prevention of HIV transmissionJonathan Weber
Wright Fleming Institute, Imperial College London, United Kingdom
PLoS Med 2:e142. 2005
- Measuring the public-health impact of candidate HIV vaccines as part of the licensing processMarie Claude Boily
Department of Infectious Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
Lancet Infect Dis 8:200-7. 2008....
- The economic impact of HIV/AIDS on the education sector in ZambiaNicholas C Grassly
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology and the Partnership for Child Development, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, UK
AIDS 17:1039-44. 2003..To estimate and project the economic impact of HIV/AIDS on the supply of education in Zambia...
- Increasing prevalence of male homosexual partnerships and practices in Britain 1990-2000: but why?Marie Claude Boily
AIDS 19:352-4; author reply 354-5. 2005