Naomi J Clout
Affiliation: Imperial College
- A model of FAS1 domain 4 of the corneal protein beta(ig)-h3 gives a clearer view on corneal dystrophiesNaomi J Clout
Department of Biological Sciences, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London, United Kingdom
Mol Vis 9:440-8. 2003..The integrin binding properties of beta(ig)-h3, described in several recent studies, have been analysed with respect to the beta(ig)-h3 structure...
- Binding site for Robo receptors revealed by dissection of the leucine-rich repeat region of SlitJason A Howitt
Department of Biological Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK
EMBO J 23:4406-12. 2004..Our results show that a small portion of Slit is able to induce Robo signalling and indicate that the distinct functions of Drosophila Robos are encoded in their divergent cytosolic domains...
- Novel fold revealed by the structure of a FAS1 domain pair from the insect cell adhesion molecule fasciclin INaomi J Clout
Biophysics Section, Department of Biological Sciences, Imperial College, SW7 2AZ, London, United Kingdom
Structure 11:197-203. 2003..Many mutations alter highly conserved core residues, but the two most common mutations, affecting Arg-124 and Arg-555, map to exposed alpha-helical regions, suggesting reduced protein solubility as the disease mechanism...
- Crystal structure of the LG1-3 region of the laminin alpha2 chainFederico Carafoli
Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 284:22786-92. 2009..The alpha 2LG1-3 structure provides the first atomic view of the integrin binding region of laminins...
- Structural basis for Gas6-Axl signallingTakako Sasaki
Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Martinsried, Germany
EMBO J 25:80-7. 2006..Specificity at the major contact is suggested to result from the segregation of charged and apolar residues to opposite faces of the newly formed beta-sheet...