- The health and human rights movement: progress and obstaclesPaul Hunt
Human Rights Centre, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester CO4 3SQ, United Kingdom
J Law Med 15:714-24. 2008....
- The human right to the highest attainable standard of health: new opportunities and challengesPaul Hunt
The Human Rights Centre, University of Essex, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ, UK
Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 100:603-7. 2006..While human rights do not provide magic solutions, they have a constructive contribution to make. The failure to use them is a missed opportunity of major proportions...
- Right to the highest attainable standard of healthPaul Hunt
University of Essex, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ, UK
Lancet 370:369-71. 2007
- Are drug companies living up to their human rights responsibilities? The perspective of the former United Nations Special Rapporteur (2002-2008)Paul Hunt
Human Rights Centre, Department of Law, University of Essex, Essex, United Kingdom
PLoS Med 7:e1000330. 2010..argues that multiple stakeholders could do more to help States deliver the right to health; and Paul Hunt and Rajat Khosla introduce Mr...
- The right to health: from the margins to the mainstreamPaul Hunt
Human Rights Centre, University of Essex, CO4 3SQ, Colchester, UK
Lancet 360:1878. 2002
- Health systems and the right to the highest attainable standard of healthPaul Hunt
University of Essex, UK
Health Hum Rights 10:81-92. 2008..The right to the highest attainable standard of health is the only perspective that is both underpinned by universally recognized moral values and reinforced by legal obligations...
- Paul Hunt: UN Special Rapporteur on the right to healthSarah Boseley
Lancet 370:381. 2007
- Maternal health and human rightsPaul Hunt
Lancet 371:203. 2008