- A randomised study of "wet wraps" versus conventional treatment for atopic eczemaD Hindley
Department of Paediatrics, Fairfield General Hospital, Bury, UK
Arch Dis Child 91:164-8. 2006..To compare two treatments in common usage for children with atopic eczema: "wet wrap" bandages versus conventional topically applied ointments...
- Diagnoses made in a secondary care "fits, faints, and funny turns" clinicD Hindley
Fairfield General Hospital, Bury, UK
Arch Dis Child 91:214-8. 2006..To investigate the diagnoses made for children referred to a "fits, faints, and funny turns" clinic...
- Audit of the use of chloral hydrate as an acute treatment for childhood seizures'D Hindley
Dev Med Child Neurol 47:212-3. 2005
- Melatonin and epilepsyC Jones
Arch Dis Child 90:1203. 2005
- The dental health of children with refractory epilepsy in a residential schoolM Huyton
Arch Dis Child 90:1318. 2005
- Audit of the use of buccal diazepam at a residential centre for children with epilepsyMargaret Huyton
Dev Med Child Neurol 49:160. 2007