Jin Yeong Han
- The Philadelphia chromosome as a secondary abnormality in inv(3)(q21q26) acute myeloid leukemia at diagnosis: confirmation of p190 BCR-ABL mRNA by real-time quantitative polymerase chain reactionJin Yeong Han
Department of Clinical Pathology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 165:70-4. 2006..Along with the identification of more cases, it will be possible to understand the exact role of this secondary Ph in a multistep leukemogenesis...
- Frequencies and characterization of cytogenetically unrelated clones in various hematologic malignancies: seven years of experiences in a single institutionJin Yeong Han
Department of Clinical Pathology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 164:128-32. 2006....
- Karyotypic identification of abnormal clones preceding morphological changes or occurring with no definite morphological features of myelodysplastic syndrome: a preliminary studyJin Yeong Han
Department of Clinical Pathology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Lab Hematol 13:17-21. 2007..Our data demonstrated that a significant proportion of otherwise uncertain diagnoses presented abnormal clones. Long-term follow-up will be required to help determine the malignant potential of these clones...
- Homing-associated cell adhesion molecules and cell cycle status on the nucleated cells in the bone marrow, mobilized peripheral blood and cord bloodYoung Ho Lee
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Dong A Cancer Center, Dong A University Medical Center, Busan, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 19:523-8. 2004..These findings may help explain why the lower cell dose is required and engraftment is delayed in cord blood stem cell transplantation...
- Microarray detection of a de novo der(X)t(X;11)(q28;p13) in a girl with premature ovarian failure and features of Beckwith-Wiedemann syndromeJin Yeong Han
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Dong A University College of Medicine, 1, 3 Ga, Seo Gu, Busan, 602 715 Korea
J Hum Genet 51:641-3. 2006..5, which contributed to some of her features consistent with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome (BWS). The combined phenotype of BWS and POF suggests that the translocated portion of 11p remains active...
- Identification of PML-RARA rearrangement by RT-PCR and sequencing in an acute promyelocytic leukemia without t(15;17) on G-banding and FISHJin Yeong Han
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Dong A University College of Medicine, Busan, Republic of Korea
Leuk Res 31:239-43. 2007..t(15;17) was not evident on FISH tests, while RT-PCR and cDNA sequencing revealed the presence of PML-RARA transcripts...
- Characterization of complex chromosome aberrations in a recurrent meningioma combining standard cytogenetic and array comparative genomic hybridization techniquesKwang Sook Woo
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Dong A University College of Medicine, 1, 3 Ga, Dongdaesin Dong, Seo Gu, Busan, 602 715, Korea
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 180:56-9. 2008..Array CGH corroborated the cytogenetic findings. The presence of a complex cytogenetic profile and progression-associated chromosomal abnormalities in a benign meningioma suggests the existence of underlying molecular events...