- Assessment of five oblique radiographic projections of the canine temporomandibular jointGawain Hammond
College of Medical Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G61 1QH, Scotland
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 53:501-6. 2012....
- Radiographic measurements of the trachea in domestic shorthair and Persian catsGawain Hammond
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow, UK
J Feline Med Surg 13:881-4. 2011..This gave reference intervals for radiographic tracheal measurements in these breeds. It is proposed that the tracheal diameter in a normal DSH cat should be 18% of the diameter of the thoracic inlet, and compared to 20% in Persian cats...
- Effect of breed, age, weight and gender on radiographic renal size in the dogMonika Anna Lobacz
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, G61 1QH, UK
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 53:437-41. 2012..The previously reported ratios for kidney size seem valid, but because skull type has an impact on the LK/L2 ratio, a single normal ratio should not be used for all dogs...
- Assessment of low-cost teleradiology for grading elbow dysplasiaGawain Hammond
Division of Companion Animal Sciences, Institute of Comparative Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 49:20-5. 2008..Therefore, further study of teleradiology using a different scoring model (e.g., hip dysplasia) may be indicated...
- Assessment of three radiographic projections for detection of fluid in the rabbit tympanic bullaGawain Hammond
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow, Bearsden Road, Glasgow, G61 1QH, UK
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 51:48-51. 2010..The DV and R40 degrees V-CdDO allow comparison of both tympanic bullae on a single radiograph, but the DV was subjectively easier to position, while the Lat40 degrees V-LatDO requires two radiographs for comparison...
- Effect of delayed acquisition times on gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of the presumably normal canine brainStephen Joslyn
Small Animal Hospital, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 52:611-8. 2011..We provide baseline references and suggest that the initial T1w postcontrast sequence is preferable but not essential should a delayed postcontrast T1w sequence be performed...
- Circumcaval ureter associated with an intrahepatic portosystemic shunt in a dogRoss T Doust
Division of Companion Animal Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G61 1QH, Scotland
J Am Vet Med Assoc 228:389-91. 2006..A 4-month-old Bernese Mountain Dog was examined because of shifting hind limb lameness and lethargy of 2 weeks' duration...