Affiliation: Guy's Hospital
- The role of N-acetylcysteine in the prevention of contrast-induced nephrotoxicityCaron Sandhu
Department of Radiology, Guy s and St Thomas s Hospital, London, UK
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 29:344-7. 2006..To determine the role of prophylactic N-acetylcysteine in the prevention of contrast-induced nephrotoxicity...
- Salvaging and maintaining non-maturing Brescia-Cimino haemodialysis fistulae by percutaneous interventionC Sandhu
Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust, London, UK
Clin Radiol 61:402-3. 2006
- Endovascular repair of thoracic aortic aneurysm and intramural hematoma in giant cell arteritisChristoph Engelke
Department of Radiology, St Georges Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Vasc Interv Radiol 13:625-9. 2002..This report discusses the difficult management of patients with relapsing active aortic giant cell arteritis and the potential role for endovascular thoracic aortic repair...
- Using 6-mm Cutting Balloon angioplasty in patients with resistant peripheral artery stenosis: preliminary resultsChristoph Engelke
Department of Radiology, St. George's Hospital, Blackshaw Rd, London SW17 0QT, United Kingdom
AJR Am J Roentgenol 179:619-23. 2002..CONCLUSION: Peripheral Cutting Balloon angioplasty with the new 6-mm Cutting Balloon device proved useful in the short term for treatment of peripheral arterial stenoses resistant to conventional angioplasty...
- Endovascular treatment of giant splenic aneurysm that developed after liver transplantationTommaso Lupattelli
Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology, University of Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Transpl Int 16:756-60. 2003..The aneurysm was successfully obliterated. To the best of our knowledge the use of cyanoacrylate glue in an SSA has never been reported...