Ming Jin Lim
Affiliation: Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Paediatric autoimmune encephalopathies: clinical features, laboratory investigations and outcomes in patients with or without antibodies to known central nervous system autoantigensYael Hacohen
Paediatric Neurosciences, Evelina Children s Hospital Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, King s Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre, London SE1 7EH and Professor Angela Vincent, Level 6, West Wing, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:748-55. 2013..To report the clinical and investigative features of children with a clinical diagnosis of probable autoimmune encephalopathy, both with and without antibodies to central nervous system antigens...
- Paediatric UK demyelinating disease longitudinal study (PUDDLS)Michael Absoud
School of Health and Population Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
BMC Pediatr 11:68. 2011..Studying a paediatric population from the first demyelinating event will allow us to test these hypotheses, and may offer further valuable insights into the genetic and environmental interactions in the pathogenesis of MS...
- The effects of carbon dioxide on measuring cerebral spinal fluid pressureMing Jin Lim
Paediatric Neurology Department, Evelina Children s Hospital, Guy s and St Thomas Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7EH, UK
Childs Nerv Syst 25:783-4. 2009..The effects of pCO2 on cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) pressure measurement were observed in four patients...
- Magnetic resonance imaging changes in idiopathic intracranial hypertension in childrenMing Jin Lim
Evelina Children s Hospital, Guys and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
J Child Neurol 25:294-9. 2010..Magnetic resonance imaging features can assist in suspecting the diagnosis of idiopathic intracranial hypertension in children, provided caution is applied when interpreting imaging performed under a general anesthesia...
- Treating inflammation in childhood neurodegenerative disordersMing Lim
Evelina Children s Hospital, Guy s and St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Dev Med Child Neurol 53:298-304. 2011....