J A Cutler
Affiliation: Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- The significance of published polymorphisms in 14 cases of mild factor VII deficiencyJacqueline A Cutler
Centre for Haemostasis and Thrombosis Haemophilia Reference Centre, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 16:91-5. 2005..This study highlights the significance of mild FVII deficiency, and examines the importance of seven previously published polymorphisms in such patients...
- Molecular characterization of 11 novel mutations in patients with heterozygous and homozygous FV deficiencyJ A Cutler
Centre for Haemostasis and Thrombosis, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Haemophilia 16:937-42. 2010..The addition of a significant number of previously unidentified mutations to the public domain will contribute to the knowledge and understanding of the molecular pathology of this rare disorder...
- A rapid and cost-effective method for analysis of three common genetic risk factors for thrombosisJ A Cutler
The Reference Centre for Haemostatic and Thrombotic Disorders, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 12:33-6. 2001..This sensitive protocol obviates the need for endonuclease digestion and the associated gel running and documentation, and leads to a reduction in the recurrent costs of laboratory consumables...
- Diagnostic and therapeutic difficulties in type 2A von Willebrand disease: resolutionM R Thomas
The Reference Centre for Haemostasis and Thrombosis, St Thomas Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 12:237-9. 2006..Proactive management with definitive diagnosis of angiodysplasia and ablative treatment where feasible is recommended to stop bleeding symptoms and minimize exposure to blood products...
- The identification and classification of 41 novel mutations in the factor VIII gene (F8C)J A Cutler
The Haemophilia Reference Centre, Centre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London, UK
Hum Mutat 19:274-8. 2002..Our findings support the view that the phenotypic result of a mutation in the FVIII gene correlates more with the position of the amino acid change within the 3D structure of the protein than with the actual nature of the alteration...