G A Levitt
Affiliation: Great Ormond Street
- Renal tumours: long-term outcomeGill Levitt
Department of Oncology Haematology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, Great Ormond Street, London, WC1N 3JH, UK
Pediatr Nephrol 27:911-6. 2012..When presented with a patient with a history of renal tumours, it is vital to enquire about previous treatment to understand whether it is relevant to the presenting problem...
- Cardiotoxicity of anthracycline agents for the treatment of cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trialsLesley A Smith
Medical Research Matters, 77 Witney Road, Eynsham, OX29 4PN, UK
BMC Cancer 10:337. 2010..We conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis to clarify the risk of early and late cardiotoxicity of anthracycline agents in patients treated for breast or ovarian cancer, lymphoma, myeloma or sarcoma...
- Paediatric rhabdomyosarcoma of the ear and temporal boneD V Durve
Departments of Oncology and Otolaryngology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, UK
Clin Otolaryngol Allied Sci 29:32-7. 2004..Discharge, hearing loss and aural polyp, although commonly because of chronic otitis media, should prompt urgent investigation and biopsy, particularly if associated with facial palsy, lymphadenopathy or an obvious mass...
- Does anthracycline administration by infusion in children affect late cardiotoxicity?G A Levitt
Department of Haematology Oncology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, UK
Br J Haematol 124:463-8. 2004..We were unable to demonstrate an advantage of anthracycline administration by 6-h infusion with respect to late cardiotoxicity at this dose...
- 4S neuroblastoma: the long-term outcomeG A Levitt
Department of Haematology Oncology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom
Pediatr Blood Cancer 43:120-5. 2004..There is little long-term follow-up data describing the disease status or late effects. The aim of this study was to assess the clinical outcome and imaging findings in long-term survivors of 4S neuroblastoma...
- Cardiac or cardiopulmonary transplantation in childhood cancer survivors: an increasing need?Gill Levitt
Department of Oncology and Haematology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Eur J Cancer 45:3027-34. 2009..This study demonstrates that, over three decades, there has been an increased requirement for cardiac transplantation among childhood cancer survivors. Future planning for long term survivors needs to take this into account...
- Growth hormone and segmental growth in survivors of head and neck embryonal rhabdomyosarcomaJ R Katz
Department of Endocrinology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Great Ormond Street, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Arch Dis Child 84:436-9. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: GH treatment resulted in a significant improvement in sitting height SDS. We discuss the unexpected improvement in spinal growth in survivors with GHD...
- The quality of survival after childhood cancerM E M Jenney
Department of Child Health, Llandough Hospital, Penarth, South Glamorgan, UK
Eur J Cancer 38:1241-50; discussion 1251-3. 2002