Hilary D Cass
Affiliation: Great Ormond Street
- Findings from a multidisciplinary clinical case series of females with Rett syndromeHilary Cass
Wolfson Centre, Great Ormond Street Children s Hospital NHS Trust, Mecklenburgh Square, London WC 1N 2AP, UK
Dev Med Child Neurol 45:325-37. 2003....
- Improving compliance with requirements on junior doctors' hoursHilary D Cass
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London WC1N 3JH
BMJ 327:270-3. 2003..Compliance with UK regulations on junior doctors' working hours cannot be achieved by manipulating rotas that maintain existing tiers of cover and work practices. More radical solutions are needed...
- Assessing pulmonary consequences of dysphagia in children with neurological disabilities: when to intervene?Hilary Cass
Neurosciences Unit, Institute of Child Health (UCL, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children (NHS Trust, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Dev Med Child Neurol 47:347-52. 2005
- Medical investigation of children with autistic spectrum disordersH Cass
Neurosciences Unit, Great Ormond Street Children s Hospital NHS Trust, London, UK
Child Care Health Dev 32:521-33. 2006....
- Absence of urinary opioid peptides in children with autismH Cass
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Great Ormond Street, London, UK
Arch Dis Child 93:745-50. 2008..The aim of the present study was to determine whether exogenous or endogenous peptides were present in the urine of children with autism or of control children...
- Dimensional phenotypic analysis and functional categorisation of mutations reveal novel genotype-phenotype associations in Rett syndromeTony Charman
Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
Eur J Hum Genet 13:1121-30. 2005....