- Management of diabetes in resource-poor settingsPaul Grant
Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, UK
Clin Med 13:27-31. 2013....
- Maximizing the accuracy of Inferior petrosal sinus sampling: validation of the use of Prolactin as a marker of pituitary venous effluent in the diagnosis of Cushing's diseasePaul Grant
Department of Endocrinology, Kings College Hospital, London, UK
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 76:555-9. 2012....
- The role of the medical registrarPaul Grant
King s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London
Clin Med 12:12-3. 2012..The Medical Workforce Unit at the Royal College of Physicians is launching an initiative, part funded by the Department of Health, to answer this difficult question...
- The perfect diabetes reviewPaul Grant
Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Prim Care Diabetes 4:69-72. 2010..CONCLUSIONS: We propose a basic summary of the essential areas which must be included in a diabetes review. However, we understand that this may prove unwieldy and logistically difficult in a busy clinic/practice setting...
- Ethical lessons from the 'undercover nurse': implications for practice and leadershipPaul Grant
Brighton Business School, University of Brighton, Moulsecoomb Campus, Brighton, East Sussex, UK
J Med Ethics 36:469-72. 2010..Margaret Haywood was, however, struck off the nursing register for breaching confidentiality and because of the methods she used to blow the whistle...
- Psychological and quality of life changes in patients using GLP-1 analoguesPaul Grant
Royal Sussex County Hospital, Eastern Road, Brighton, 01273 696955 BN2 5BE, United Kingdom
J Diabetes Complications 25:244-6. 2011....
- "The people not the policy": quality improvement, junior doctors, and cultural changePaul Grant
St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, England
Qual Manag Health Care 20:168-75. 2011..This project looks at a quality improvement and patient safety program and critically asks the question of whether it is flawed because of failure to address issues surrounding doctors and cultural change...
- 'The tubercular diabetic': the impact of diabetes mellitus on tuberculosis and its threat to global tuberculosis controlSarah Lou Bailey
Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Brighton
Clin Med 11:344-7. 2011..The dual management of the diseases may be challenging but must be addressed, both in low and high income settings, because the rising worldwide diabetes burden poses a threat to global TB control...