Affiliation: Derriford Hospital
- Clinical assessment of sacroiliitis and HLA-B27 are poor predictors of sacroiliitis diagnosed by magnetic resonance imaging in psoriatic arthritisL Williamson
Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LD, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:85-8. 2004..To determine the frequency and clinical predictors of sacroiliitis diagnosed by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in a psoriatic arthritis (PsA) population...
- Extended report: nail disease in psoriatic arthritis--clinically important, potentially treatable and often overlookedL Williamson
Department of Rheumatology, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:790-4. 2004..To examine the relationship between the severity of nail disease and characteristics of psoriatic arthritis (PsA). We also wished to assess the clinical management of nail disease in patients with PsA...
- Severe knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial of acupuncture, physiotherapy (supervised exercise) and standard management for patients awaiting knee replacementL Williamson
The Great Western Hospital, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:1445-9. 2007..To evaluate the effects of standardized western acupuncture and physiotherapy on pain and functional ability in patients with severe osteoarthritic knee pain awaiting knee arthroplasty...
- Endomysial antibodies in psoriatic arthritis patientsJ L Dockerty
Rheumatology (Oxford) 41:1195-6. 2002
- Treatment of psoriatic arthritisL Williamson
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:938-9. 2004
- Re: Goodacre and Goodacre. Factors influencing the beliefs of patients with rheumatoid arthritis regarding disease-modifying medicationW Holden
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:1594; author reply 1594. 2004
- Use of herbal remedies and potential drug interactions in rheumatology outpatientsW Holden
Ann Rheum Dis 64:790. 2005
- Potential failure of contraceptive efficacy in a patient taking methotrexateL Williamson
Rheumatology (Oxford) 44:1461-2. 2005