Justin H Davies
Affiliation: Derriford Hospital
- Delivering early care in diabetes evaluation (DECIDE): a protocol for a randomised controlled trial to assess hospital versus home management at diagnosis in childhood diabetesJulia K Townson
South East Wales Trials Unit, Department of Primary Care and Public Health, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, 7th floor Neuadd Meirionnydd, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4YS, UK
BMC Pediatr 11:7. 2011..The DECIDE study will address these knowledge gaps, providing high quality evidence to inform national and international policy and practice...
- Clinical features, diagnosis and molecular studies of familial central diabetes insipidusJ H Davies
Department of Child Health, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
Horm Res 64:231-7. 2005..The evaluation of arginine vasopressin (AVP) secretion in these individuals has been reported infrequently and only in adulthood...
- A practical approach to problems of hypercalcaemiaJustin H Davies
Department of Child Health, Southampton University Hospital Trust, Tremona Road, Southampton, UK
Endocr Dev 16:93-114. 2009..If the underlying problem cannot be treated directly, measures can often be taken to reduce the plasma calcium by medical means which can sometimes be used as an interim measure before definitive treatment is undertaken...
- Evaluation of terminology used to describe disorders of sex developmentJ H Davies
Paediatric Endocrinology, Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust, Southampton, UK
J Pediatr Urol 7:412-5. 2011..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the success of the new terminology...
- Investigation and management of hypercalcaemia in childrenJustin H Davies
Department of Paediatric Endocrinology, University Hospital Southampton, Tremona Road, Southampton SO16 6YD, UK
Arch Dis Child 97:533-8. 2012..This article presents a logical approach to the investigation and subsequent management of this condition...
- Gene symbol: AVP. Disease: Diabetes insipidus, neurohypophyseal. Accession #Hm0560A P Abbes
Isala Klinieken, Locatie Sophia Department of Clinical Chemistry, Dr C A van Heesweg 2, 8025 AB Zwolle, The Netherlands
Hum Genet 118:783. 2006