Affiliation: Derriford Hospital
- A consultant physician in acute medicine: the Bournemouth Model for managing increasing numbers of medical emergency admissionsMary Armitage
Bournemouth Diabetic and Endocrine Centre, Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Castle Lane East, Bournemouth, Dorset BH7 7DW
Clin Med 2:331-3. 2002..We therefore report our experience of an acute admissions unit led by a consultant physician in acute medicine in a district general hospital...
- Recent concerns surrounding HRTMary Armitage
Bournemouth Diabetic and Endocrine Centre, Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Dorset, UK
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 59:145-55. 2003..The risk-benefit balance of each woman needs regular reappraisal with continued use...
- Identifying and managing clinical responsibilityMary Armitage
Royal College of Physicians
Clin Med 8:144-8. 2008....
- Palliative care services: meeting the needs of patientsMary Armitage
Clin Med 7:436-8. 2007
- Appraisal and revalidation--guidance for consultants preparing for relicensing and specialist recertificationKirstyn Shaw
Clin Med 7:216-7. 2007
- Specialist services in the community: maintaining quality of careMary Armitage
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent Park, London NW1 4LE, UK
Postgrad Med J 83:72. 2007
- Physicians' assessment and competence: USA and UKChristine K Cassel
American Board of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Lancet 368:1557-9. 2006
- Advanced-care practitioners--friend or foe?Mary Armitage
Royal College of Physicians, Regent s Park, London NW1 4LE, UK
Lancet 367:375-7. 2006
- Supporting revalidation: methods and evidenceKirstyn Shaw
Clinical Effectiveness and Evaluation Unit, Royal College of Physicians
Clin Med 5:460-4. 2005....
- A new professional in the healthcare workforce: role, training, assessment and regulationMary Armitage
Clin Med 5:311-4. 2005
- Acute medicine: making it work for patientsMary Armitage
Clin Med 4:203-6. 2004
- Specialist recertification: a survey of Members and FellowsKirstyn Shaw
Royal College of Physicians, London
Clin Med 8:155-6. 2008..Respondents expressed concern about the current appraisal process but many felt that it could be effective if it was strengthened and consistently applied...