- Different people respond differently to therapy: A demonstration using patient profiling and risk stratificationJaime Delgadillo
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, and Department of Health Sciences, University of York, UK Electronic address
Behav Res Ther 79:15-22. 2016..This study aimed to identify patient characteristics associated with poor outcomes in psychological therapy, and to develop a patient profiling method...
- Feasibility randomized controlled trial of cognitive and behavioral interventions for depression symptoms in patients accessing drug and alcohol treatmentJaime Delgadillo
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Leeds, United Kingdom Electronic address
J Subst Abuse Treat 55:6-14. 2015..Moderate and comparable improvements in depression symptoms over time were observed for participants in both treatment groups...
- Brief case finding tools for anxiety disorders: validation of GAD-7 and GAD-2 in addictions treatmentJaime Delgadillo
Primary Care Mental Health Service, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, The Reginald Centre, 263 Chapeltown Road, Leeds LS7 3EX, United Kingdom
Drug Alcohol Depend 125:37-42. 2012..This is the first study to test the validity and reliability of GAD-7 and GAD-2 in an outpatient drugs treatment population...
- Acceptability of mental health screening in routine addictions treatmentJaime Delgadillo
Primary Care Mental Health Service, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Leeds LS7 3EX, UK
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 34:415-22. 2012..The objective was to investigate patients' views on the application of case finding and screening methods for common mental disorders in an addiction treatment service...
- How reliable is depression screening in alcohol and drug users? A validation of brief and ultra-brief questionnairesJaime Delgadillo
Primary Care Mental Health Service, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Leeds, United Kingdom
J Affect Disord 134:266-71. 2011..This study tested the validity and reliability of PHQ-9 and PHQ-2 as depression case finding tools in an outpatient drug treatment sample in the United Kingdom...
- Early changes, attrition, and dose-response in low intensity psychological interventionsJaime Delgadillo
Primary Care Mental Health Service, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Leeds, UK
Br J Clin Psychol 53:114-30. 2014..To investigate if early symptom changes in brief low intensity psychological interventions (guided self-help and psycho-education using cognitive behavioural therapy principles) are predictive of final treatment outcome...
- Heterogeneity in patient-reported outcomes following low-intensity mental health interventions: a multilevel analysisShehzad Ali
Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York, United Kingdom Centre for Health Economics, University of York, York, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 9:e99658. 2014..However, all except one study to date have been conducted in high-intensity or mixed intervention groups; therefore, there is scarcity of evidence on therapist effects in brief low-intensity psychological interventions...
- Negative affectivity as a transdiagnostic factor in patients with common mental disordersJan R Böhnke
Mental Health and Addictions Research Group, Hull York Medical School and Department of Health Sciences, University of York, United Kingdom Electronic address
J Affect Disord 166:270-8. 2014..This study investigated the latent factor structure of a multi-dimensional outcome measurement strategy used in English services aligned to the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme...
- Benchmarking routine psychological services: a discussion of challenges and methodsJaime Delgadillo
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, UK
Behav Cogn Psychother 42:16-30. 2014..Several methods have been used to investigate the effectiveness of these treatments in routine care, with different approaches to outcome definition and data analysis...