Affiliation: City University
- Interprofessional care co-ordinators: the benefits and tensions associated with a new role in UK acute health careJackie Bridges
St Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, City University, Philpot St, Whitechapel, London E1 2EA, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 40:599-607. 2003..These benefits and tensions mirror wider issues associated with the current modernisation agenda in UK health care...
- Policy on new workforce roles: a discussion paperJackie Bridges
St Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, Institute of Health Sciences, City University, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 44:635-44. 2007..Policy makers, managers and practitioners are urged to acknowledge the subtleties and complexities of new work roles in the public sector highlighted by this study...
- New workforce roles in health care: exploring the longer-term journey of organisational innovationsJackie Bridges
City University, London, UK
J Health Organ Manag 21:381-92. 2007..This paper seeks to present findings from a longitudinal action research study aimed at exploring one such innovation. Little is known about the micro-level impact of health service innovations over time...
- Older people's and relatives' experiences in acute care settings: systematic review and synthesis of qualitative studiesJackie Bridges
City University London, School of Community and Health Sciences, Philpot Street, Whitechapel London E1 2EA, UK
Int J Nurs Stud 47:89-107. 2010..To explore older people's and their relatives' views on and experiences of acute health care...
- Patient experience of dialysis refusal or withdrawal--a review of the literatureHelen Noble
Institute of Health Science, City University, London, UK
J Ren Care 34:94-100. 2008..There is an urgent need for further research to determine the experiences and needs of this population and a more patient-centred approach is required, consistent with modern palliative medicine...
- Outcomes of variation in hospital nurse staffing in English hospitals: more nurses, working differently?Jackie Bridges
Int J Nurs Stud 44:171-4. 2007
- Promoting the art of caring for older peopleMary Flatley
Int J Nurs Stud 45:333-4. 2008