J D Coyne
Affiliation: Christie Hospital
- Primary acinic cell carcinoma of the breastJ D Coyne
Department of Histopathology, Withington Hospital, Nell Lane, Manchester M20 2LR, UK
J Clin Pathol 55:545-7. 2002..It also describes alterations in cell morphology, immunohistochemistry, and ultrastructure following chemotherapy...
- Colonic carcinoma with granulomatous (sarcoid) reactionJ D Coyne
Withington Hospital, Nell Lane, West Didsbury, Manchester M20 2LR, UK
J Clin Pathol 55:708-9. 2002..Granulomatous inflammation was not present within the lymph nodes and the importance of this rare occurrence is discussed...
- Mixed apocrine/endocrine ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast coexistent with lobular carcinoma in situJ D Coyne
Department of Pathology, South Manchester University NHS Trust, Withington Hospital, Nell Lane, Manchester M20 2LR, UK
J Clin Pathol 54:70-3. 2001..In two cases, coexistence of this mixed form of DCIS with lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS) in the same duct lobular units is an additional unusual feature that might, at least in some cases, indicate a closer relation between them...
- High-grade carcinomas of the breast showing patterns of mixed ductal and myoepithelial differentiation (including myoepithelial cell-rich carcinoma of the breast)J D Coyne
Department of Histopathology, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester, UK
Histopathology 44:580-4. 2004..However, young age and lymph node metastasis may portend a worse prognosis...
- DCIS and LCIS with multinucleated giant cells-a report of 4 casesJ D Coyne
Histopathology 50:669-71. 2007
- Periductal stromal hyperplasiaJ D Coyne
Histopathology 50:814-5. 2007
- Mammary mucinous cystadenocarcinomaJ D Coyne
Histopathology 49:659-60. 2006
- Crohn's disease with inflammatory splenic granulomaJ D Coyne
J Clin Pathol 59:889. 2006
- Necrobiotic palisading granulomas associated with breast carcinomaJ D Coyne
Department of Pathology, Wythenshawe Hospital, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9LT, UK
J Clin Pathol 58:1290-3. 2005..To date, however, there have been few studies examining the occurrence and relevance of necrobiotic granulomas occurring in association with breast carcinoma...
- Invasive solid papillary breast carcinoma with papillary metastasisJ D Coyne
Histopathology 50:515-6. 2007