- A 26-year review of emergency peripartum hysterectomy in a tertiary teaching hospital in Kuwait - years 1983-2011Rachana Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, Jabriya, Kuwait
Med Princ Pract 21:217-22. 2012..To identify the risk factors and study the incidence, indications and complications of emergency peripartum hysterectomy (EPH)...
- Trends in maternal mortality over 29 years in a Kuwait Tertiary Teaching Hospital: signs of progress?Rachana Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, Kuwait
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 25:1557-63. 2012..01) at our institution over the last 29 years. Obstetric haemorrhage and thromboembolism remain important causes of maternal mortality. Substandard care was identified in 70% of Direct and 55% of indirect deaths...
- Adverse outcome of pregnancy following air travel: a myth or a concern?Rachana Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, King Faisal University, King Fahd Hospital of the University, Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 46:24-8. 2006..To assess whether air travel elevates the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in essentially healthy women with single non-anomalous fetuses at a gestational age greater than 20 weeks...
- Pregnancy following infertility: a concern?R Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, King Faisal University, Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
J Obstet Gynaecol 27:806-9. 2007..Primigravidae among the treated group showed a statistically significant risk of caesarean births...
- Uterine rupture and subsequent pregnancy outcome--how safe is it? A 25-year studyRachana Chibber
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kuwait University, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 23:421-4. 2010..a) To review the cases of ruptured uterus over the last 25 years and analyze the causative factors with a view to its prevention (b) To analyze subsequent pregnancy outcome with a view to its safety...
- Unexplained antepartum fetal deaths: what are the determinants?Rachana Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, King Faisal University Teaching Hospital, PO BOX 40126, 31952 Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Arch Gynecol Obstet 271:286-91. 2005..The objective was to assess fetal, antenatal, and pregnancy determinants of unexplained antepartum fetal death...
- Female circumcision: obstetrical and psychological sequelae continues unabated in the 21st centuryRachana Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, College Of Medicine Kuwait University King Faisal University Dammam, Safat 13110, Kuwait
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 24:833-6. 2011..To assess the incidence of female circumcision/female genital cutting (FGC) among pregnant women and describe the obstetrical and psychological sequelae of female circumcision...
- Child-bearing beyond age 50: pregnancy outcome in 59 cases "a concern?"Rachana Chibber
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, King Fahd Hospital of the University College of Medicine, King Faisal University, PO Box 2208, 31952 Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Arch Gynecol Obstet 271:189-94. 2005..To study maternal and perinatal outcomes in healthy women aged 50 years and older...
- Birth outcomes in perinatally HIV-infected adolescents and young adults in Manipur, India: a new frontierRachana Chibber
College of Medicine, King Faisal University Hospital, P O Box 4O126, 31952, Al Khobar, Dammam, India
Arch Gynecol Obstet 271:127-31. 2005..The objective was to study birth outcomes in perinatally HIV infected adolescents and young adults...