Affiliation: Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Guidelines for the management of HIV infection in pregnant women and the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIVD Hawkins
Chelsea and Westimnster Hospital, London, UK
HIV Med 6:107-48. 2005
- Guidelines for the management of HIV infection in pregnant women and the prevention of mother-to-child transmissionE G Lyall
Department of Paediatrics, St Mary s Hospital, Imperial College, London, UK
HIV Med 2:314-34. 2001..An expanded version of these guidelines with an appendix on safety and toxicity data is available on the BHIVA website http://www.bhiva.org. The authors are available to discuss individual cases...
- Pregnancy in HIV-infected teenagers in LondonA Elgalib
Guy s and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
HIV Med 12:118-23. 2011..The aim of the study was to describe pregnancies in HIV-infected teenagers...
- Burkitt lymphoma and Leishmaniasis in the same tissue sample in an AIDS patientN Boutros
Histopathology 48:880-1. 2006
- BASHH Clinical Governance Committee guidance on the appropriate use of HIV point of care testsA J Winter
Sandyford Initiative, 2 6 Sandyford Place, Glasgow G3 7NB, UK
Int J STD AIDS 17:802-5. 2006