Affiliation: Central Middlesex Hospital
- Scanning the horizon: emerging hospital-wide technologies and their impact on critical careGanesh Suntharalingam
Northwick Park and St Marks Hospitals, Harrow, UK
Crit Care 9:12-5. 2005....
- Cytokine storm in a phase 1 trial of the anti-CD28 monoclonal antibody TGN1412Ganesh Suntharalingam
Department of Intensive Care Medicine, Northwick Park and St Mark s Hospital, Harrow, London, United Kingdom
N Engl J Med 355:1018-28. 2006..Documentation of the clinical course occurring over the 30 days after infusion offers insight into the systemic inflammatory response syndrome in the absence of contaminating pathogens, endotoxin, or underlying disease...
- Innovations in technology for critical care medicineMartin Chapman
University of Toronto, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Crit Care 8:74-6. 2004..The monitoring section discusses recent claims of improved efficiency with telemedicine for intensive care units...
- Carbon dioxide monitoring and evidence-based practice - now you see it, now you don'tDavid Gattas
Intensive Care Services, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Crit Care 8:219-21. 2004..The latter should be considered investigational until prospective controlled data supporting its use become available. Other applications of carbon dioxide monitoring are also discussed...
- Why is early goal-directed therapy successful - is it the technology?Martin Chapman
Crit Care 9:307-8. 2005