- Active properties of neocortical pyramidal neuron dendritesGuy Major
School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Annu Rev Neurosci 36:1-24. 2013....
- Spatiotemporally graded NMDA spike/plateau potentials in basal dendrites of neocortical pyramidal neuronsGuy Major
School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Museum Avenue, Cardiff, Wales, UK
J Neurophysiol 99:2584-601. 2008..Dendritic NMDA spike/plateaus are thus well-suited to support graded persistent firing...
- Linear regression of eye velocity on eye position and head velocity suggests a common oculomotor neural integratorMark S Goldman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Brain and Cognitive Sciences Department, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139, USA
J Neurophysiol 88:659-65. 2002..The linear regression method presented here is valid for both fixation and low head velocity VOR data and is easy to implement...
- Integrating over time with dendritic wave-frontsSamuel S H Wang
Nat Neurosci 6:906-8. 2003
- Robust persistent neural activity in a model integrator with multiple hysteretic dendrites per neuronMark S Goldman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Brain and Cognitive Sciences Department, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Cereb Cortex 13:1185-95. 2003..Our results suggest that dendritic bistability could stabilize the persistent neural activity observed in working memory systems...