- Barriers to effective nutritional care for older adultsS Holmes
Centre for Health and Social Care Research, Faculty of Health and Social Care, Canterbury Christ Church University, Canterbury
Nurs Stand 21:50-4. 2006..The author considers some of the barriers to achieving nutritional adequacy once patients have been admitted to hospital and suggests how these can be overcome...
- Promoting oral health in institutionalised older adults: a nursing perspectiveS Holmes
Canterbury Christ Church College, Kent
J R Soc Promot Health 118:167-72. 1998..Further research in this field is undoubtedly needed...
- Nutrition: a necessary adjunct to hospital care?S Holmes
Centre for Nursing Research and Practice Development, Canterbury Christ Church University College, Kent
J R Soc Promot Health 119:175-9. 1999....
- A systematic approach to erectile dysfunction in the cardiovascular patient: a Consensus Statement--update 2002G Jackson
Cardiothoracic Centre, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK
Int J Clin Pract 56:663-71. 2002..The pro-active management of ED in the cardiovascular patient provides an ideal and effective opportunity to address other cardiovascular risk factors and improve treatment outcomes...
- The effect of shiftwork on driving to and from workA Rogers
Defence, Science and Technology Laboratory, Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
J Hum Ergol (Tokyo) 30:131-6. 2001..However, there were insufficient data to determine whether accidents were correlated with driver sleepiness...