Daniel T Bressington
Affiliation: Canterbury Christ Church University
- The effects of medication-management training on clinicians' understanding and clinical practice in Hong KongDaniel Bressington
The Department of Health, Well Being and the Family, Canterbury Christ Church University, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1QU, UK Electronic address
Nurse Educ Today 33:969-75. 2013....
- The prevalence of metabolic syndrome amongst patients with severe mental illness in the community in Hong Kong--a cross sectional studyDaniel T Bressington
The Department of Health, Well Being and the Family, Canterbury Christ Church University, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1QU, UK
BMC Psychiatry 13:87. 2013..The risk of metabolic syndrome in the Hong Kong general population is lower than that observed in western countries; however the prevalence of metabolic syndrome in patients with severe mental illness in Hong Kong is unknown...
- Factors associated with antipsychotic medication adherence in community-based patients with schizophrenia in Hong Kong: a cross sectional studyDan Bressington
Department of Health, Well Being and the Family, Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent, UK
Int J Ment Health Nurs 22:35-46. 2013..The findings from this study suggest that the clinical efforts of CPN to improve adherence should aim to help patients amplify the personal relevance of treatment and modify patients' attitudes towards medication...
- A concept mapping exploration of social workers' and mental health nurses' understanding of the role of the Approved Mental Health ProfessionalDaniel T Bressington
Canterbury Christ Church University, Canterbury, Kent, UK
Nurse Educ Today 31:564-70. 2011..Study participants valued the concept mapping process and felt that the approach may be a valuable tool for clinical supervision...
- Levels of service user satisfaction in secure settings--a survey of the association between perceived social climate, perceived therapeutic relationship and satisfaction with forensic servicesDaniel Bressington
The Department of Social Work, Community and Mental Health, Canterbury Christ Church University, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1QU, United Kingdom
Int J Nurs Stud 48:1349-56. 2011....