A Z S Rohatiner
Affiliation: Cancer Research UK
- The clinical course of follicular lymphomaAma Z S Rohatiner
Cancer Research UK, Department of Medical Oncology, St Bartholomew s Hospital, West Smithfield, London EC1A 7BE, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 18:1-10. 2005..It is hoped that the advent of new treatment modalities will alter the inexorable pattern of recurrence...
- Myeloablative therapy with autologous bone marrow transplantation for follicular lymphoma at the time of second or subsequent remission: long-term follow-upAma Z S Rohatiner
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 25:2554-9. 2007....
- Meta-analysis to evaluate the role of interferon in follicular lymphomaA Z S Rohatiner
Department of Medical Oncology, St Bartholomew s Hospital, 45 Little Britain, London, EC1A 7BE, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 23:2215-23. 2005..To determine whether interferon (IFN) -alpha2, when given with or following chemotherapy, influences response rate, remission duration, and survival in newly diagnosed patients with follicular lymphoma...
- Incidence and outcome of critical illness amongst hospitalised patients with haematological malignancy: a prospective observational study of ward and intensive care unit based careA C Gordon
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Barts and The London Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, St Bartholomew s Hospital, West Smithfield, London, EC1A 7BE, UK
Anaesthesia 60:340-7. 2005..There was close agreement between actual and predicted mortality with increasing Simplified Acute Physiology Score II for all patients, including those not admitted to intensive care...
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia: a retrospective analysis of 40 patients from 1972 to 2001S Ngan
Department of Medical Oncology, St Bartholomew s Hospital and Cancer Research, London, UK
Semin Oncol 30:236-8. 2003..This retrospective analysis confirms that chlorambucil is an effective first-line agent in WM and has activity when used at subsequent relapse...
- Durable remissions of myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia after reduced-intensity allograftingD C Taussig
Department of Medical Oncology, 45 Little Britain, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London EC1A 7BE, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 21:3060-5. 2003..To evaluate the use of reduced-intensity (RI) conditioning with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) from HLA-identical family donors in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) or acute myeloid leukemia (AML)...
- Long-term follow-up of high-dose treatment with autologous haematopoietic progenitor cell support in 693 patients with follicular lymphoma: an EBMT registry studyS Montoto
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, Institute of Cancer, Centre for Medical Oncology, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Leukemia 21:2324-31. 2007..This long follow-up study shows a plateau in the PFS curve, suggesting that a selected group of patients might be cured with HDT. On the downside, TBI-containing regimens are associated with a negative impact on survival...
- Genetic susceptibility to Hodgkin's disease and secondary neoplasias: FISH analysis reveals patients at high risk of developing secondary neoplasiaD M Lillington
Cancer Research UK, Department of Medical Oncology, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London
Ann Oncol 13:40-3. 2002..This retrospective study was used to detect evidence of abnormal therapy-related myelodysplasia/secondary acute myeloid leukaemia (tMDS/sAML) clones before HDT in a subset of patients who subsequently developed secondary neoplasia...
- Tositumomab and iodine I 131 tositumomab for recurrent indolent and transformed B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomaA J Davies
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, 45 Little Britain, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London EC1A 7BE, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 22:1469-79. 2004..An open-label phase II study was conducted at two centers to establish the efficacy and safety of tositumomab and iodine I 131 tositumomab at first or second recurrence of indolent or transformed indolent B-cell lymphoma...
- ChlVPP/EVA hybrid versus the weekly VAPEC-B regimen for previously untreated Hodgkin's diseaseJ A Radford
Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
J Clin Oncol 20:2988-94. 2002....
- Presentation serum selenium predicts for overall survival, dose delivery, and first treatment response in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomaKim W Last
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London EC1M 6BQ, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 21:2335-41. 2003..This study was undertaken to test the hypothesis that serum selenium concentration at presentation correlates with dose delivery, first treatment response, and overall survival in patients with aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- High-dose treatment with autologous haemopoietic progenitor cell support for large B-cell, follicular and mantle-cell lymphomaAma Z S Rohatiner
Department of Medical Oncology, St Bartholomew s Hospital, 45 Little Britain, London EC1A 7BE, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 15:467-80. 2002..In follicular lymphoma, there is a correlation between freedom from recurrence and persistent PCR negativity for bcl-2 rearrangement-containing cells in follow-up bone marrow samples...
- Risk and clinical implications of transformation of follicular lymphoma to diffuse large B-cell lymphomaSilvia Montoto
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, Barts and The London, Queen Mary s School of Medicine and Dentistry, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 25:2426-33. 2007..To study the clinical significance of transformation to diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) in patients with follicular lymphoma (FL)...
- Acute myelogenous leukaemia in older patients at St Bartholomew's Hospital: outcome with mitoxantrone and cytarabineChristopher D Dalley
I C R F Medical Oncology Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, West Smithfield, London EC1A 7BE, UK
Hematol J 3:237-43. 2002..These results confirm that although elderly patients have a poor outcome, prognostic factors can be identified that influence treatment outcome in this important group of patients...
- Surveillance investigations after high-dose therapy with stem cell rescue for recurrent follicular lymphoma have no impact on managementMarco Gerlinger
CR UK Medical Oncology Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, 45 Little Britain, EC1A 7BE London, United Kingdom
Haematologica 95:1130-5. 2010....
- The relative role of peripheral blood and bone marrow for monitoring molecular evidence of disease in follicular lymphoma by quantitative real-time polymerase chain reactionKarin E Summers
Cancer Research UK Medical Oncology Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6BQ, UK
Br J Haematol 118:563-6. 2002..These findings suggest that, in remission, PB may be adequately monitored. In general, however, higher copy number was detected in BM than in the corresponding PB sample...
- Primary follicular lymphoma of the testis and epididymis in adultsChris M Bacon
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Box 231, Level 3 Lab Block, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, UK
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1050-8. 2007....
- Myocardial infarction mortality risk after treatment for Hodgkin disease: a collaborative British cohort studyAnthony J Swerdlow
Section of Epidemiology, Sir Richard Doll Building, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
J Natl Cancer Inst 99:206-14. 2007....