I A McNeish
Affiliation: Cancer Research UK
- Expression of Smac/DIABLO in ovarian carcinoma cells induces apoptosis via a caspase-9-mediated pathwayI A McNeish
Cancer Research UK Molecular Oncology Unit, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, W12 ONN, London, UK
Exp Cell Res 286:186-98. 2003..Ad CMV-Smac can combine with other proapoptotic factors, such as cisplatin, paclitaxel, and procaspase-3, to produce greater levels of apoptosis in transfected cells...
- Survivin interacts with Smac/DIABLO in ovarian carcinoma cells but is redundant in Smac-mediated apoptosisI A McNeish
Cancer Research UK Molecular Oncology Unit, Barts and the London School of Medicine, London EC1M 6BQ, United Kingdom
Exp Cell Res 302:69-82. 2005..We believe that expression of Smac/DIABLO can stimulate the intrinsic pathway of apoptosis in ovarian carcinoma without damaging normal ovarian tissue and therefore has therapeutic potential...
- Herpes simplex virus thymidine kinase/ganciclovir-induced cell death is enhanced by co-expression of caspase-3 in ovarian carcinoma cellsI A McNeish
ICRF Molecular Oncology Unit, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
Cancer Gene Ther 8:308-19. 2001..Our data suggest that co-expression of pro-caspase-3 may lead to a significant enhancement of the efficacy of tk/GCV therapy...
- Gene transfer: Bax to the future for cancer therapyN R Lemoine
Cancer Research UK Clinical Centre, Sir John Vane Science Building, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK
Gut 53:478-9. 2004
- Oncolytic adenoviral mutants induce a novel mode of programmed cell death in ovarian cancerS K Baird
Centre for Molecular Oncology, Cancer Research UK Clinical Centre, Institute of Cancer, Barts and the London Queen Mary s School of Medicine, London, UK
Oncogene 27:3081-90. 2008..6 does not modulate the mode or extent of cell death. Thus, E1A CR2-deleted oncolytic adenoviral cytotoxicity in ovarian cancer may define a novel mode of programmed cell death...
- Low-dose paclitaxel synergizes with oncolytic adenoviruses via mitotic slippage and apoptosis in ovarian cancerC K Ingemarsdotter
Centre for Molecular Oncology and Imaging, Institute of Cancer, Barts and the London School of Medicine, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
Oncogene 29:6051-63. 2010..In combination, dl922-947 and low-dose paclitaxel induces aberrant, multipolar mitoses, mitotic slippage and multinucleation, triggering an apoptotic cell death...
- Gene therapy progress and prospects: cancer gene therapy using tumour suppressor genesI A McNeish
Cancer Research UK, Molecular Oncology Unit, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
Gene Ther 11:497-503. 2004....
- Progress and prospects: gene therapy clinical trials (part 2)Eric Alton
Department of Gene Therapy, Emmanuel Kaye Building, NHLI, Imperial College, Manresa Road, London, UK
Gene Ther 14:1555-63. 2007..This part includes clinical trials for skin diseases, neurological disorders, HIV/AIDS, ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency, alpha(1)-antitrypsin deficiency, haemophilia and cancer...