Ana Teresa Maia
Affiliation: Cancer Research UK
- Common germ-line polymorphism of C1QA and breast cancer survivalE M Azzato
Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge, UK
Br J Cancer 102:1294-9. 2010..The purpose of this study was to investigate the association of rs172378 with expression of C1QA and breast cancer survival...
- Extent of differential allelic expression of candidate breast cancer genes is similar in blood and breastAna Teresa Maia
Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute, Li Ka Shing Centre and Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE, UK
Breast Cancer Res 11:R88. 2009..As access to large numbers of fresh breast tissue to perform such studies is difficult, a suitable surrogate test tissue must be identified for future studies...
- Effects of BRCA2 cis-regulation in normal breast and cancer risk amongst BRCA2 mutation carriersAna Teresa Maia
Cambridge Research Institute CRUK, Li Ka Shing Centre, Cancer Research UK, Robinson Way, Cambridge, CB2 0RE, UK
Breast Cancer Res 14:R63. 2012..We have previously reported that BRCA2 shows differential allelic expression and we hypothesize that the known variable penetrance of BRCA2 mutations might be associated with this mechanism...
- Somatically acquired hypomethylation of IGF2 in breast and colorectal cancerYoko Ito
Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge, CRUK Cambridge Research Institute, Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0RE, UK
Hum Mol Genet 17:2633-43. 2008..These results indicate that IGF2 DMR0 hypomethylation has diagnostic potential for colon cancer rather than value as a surrogate biomarker for constitutive LOI...
- Association of ESR1 gene tagging SNPs with breast cancer riskAlison M Dunning
Department of Oncology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Hum Mol Genet 18:1131-9. 2009..The region tagged by SNP rs3020314 contains sequence that is more highly conserved across mammalian species than the rest of intron 4, and it may subtly alter the ratio of two mRNA splice forms...
- Fine scale mapping of the breast cancer 16q12 locusMiriam S Udler
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Hum Mol Genet 19:2507-15. 2010..African-American case-control studies exhibit a different pattern of association suggestive of an additional causative variant...