Affiliation: Brunel University
- National survey of British public's views on use of identifiable medical data by the National Cancer RegistryGeraldine Barrett
School of Health Sciences and Social Care, Brunel University, Middlesex TW7 5DU
BMJ 332:1068-72. 2006....
- Conceptualisation, development, and evaluation of a measure of unplanned pregnancyG Barrett
Centre for Sexual and Reproductive Health Research, Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, London, UK
J Epidemiol Community Health 58:426-33. 2004....
- Nonbiomedical stroke practitioners in AcehMeriel Norris
Health Sciences and Social Care, Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK
Int J Stroke 6:152-4. 2011..There were a number of areas of overlap between the two categories; some of these influences were also evident in the biomedical practitioners...
- "I feel like half my body is clogged up": Lay models of stroke in Central Aceh, IndonesiaMeriel Norris
Brunel University, Health Sciences and Social Care, Mary Seacole Building, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3 PH, UK
Soc Sci Med 71:1576-83. 2010..The results illustrate similarities and differences with other cross-cultural studies and suggest areas of future research and points of consideration for stroke education strategies...
- Attitudes towards long-acting reversible methods of contraception in general practice in the UKKaye Wellings
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, England, WC1E 7HT, UK
Contraception 76:208-14. 2007..Usage rates of long-acting reversible methods of contraception in the UK are currently low. Since these methods require medical intervention, attitudes of professionals are important determinants of prevalence of use...
- Changes in the circumstances of young mothers in Britain: 1990 to 2000Kiran Nanchahal
Centre for Sexual and Reproductive Health Research, Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
J Epidemiol Community Health 59:828-33. 2005..To assess changes between 1990 and 2000 in the circumstances of women who became mothers before the age of 18...
- Dietary exposures to nitrate in the UKG Ysart
Joint Food and Safety and Standards Group, Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Food, London, UK
Food Addit Contam 16:521-32. 1999..Dietary exposures to nitrate of UK consumers are similar to those in other European countries and are less than the Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) for nitrate set by the European Commission's Scientific Committee for Food...
- Cesarean section and postnatal sexual healthGeraldine Barrett
School of Health Sciences and Social Care, Brunel University, Middlesex, TW7 5DU, United Kingdom
Birth 32:306-11. 2005....
- What is a 'planned' pregnancy? Empirical data from a British studyGeraldine Barrett
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, Health Promotion Research Unit, UK
Soc Sci Med 55:545-57. 2002....
- Confidentiality and the public interest in medical research--will we ever get it right?Michel P Coleman
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Clin Med 3:219-28. 2003..Registration of cancer and communicable diseases should become statutory...
- Population ideals and sample realities--why we still need access to comprehensive information about populationsGeraldine Barrett
J Epidemiol Community Health 59:257. 2005
- Postnatal depression and sexual health after childbirthDiane Morof
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Obstet Gynecol 102:1318-25. 2003..To investigate the sexual health experiences of depressed and nondepressed postnatal women within a 6-month postnatal period...
- Sexual function following pelvic floor surgeryRanee Thakar
Mayday University Hospital, Croydon, UK
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 102:110-4. 2008....