Helen E Smith
Affiliation: Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Is structured allergy history sufficient when assessing patients with asthma and rhinitis in general practice?Helen E Smith
Division of Primary Care and Public Health, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Brighton, United Kingdom
J Allergy Clin Immunol 123:646-50. 2009..Arguably, knowing a patient's atopic status might be helpful in distinguishing the cause of disease and in selecting appropriate treatments...
- Measurement properties of asthma-specific quality-of-life measures: protocol for a systematic reviewChristian Apfelbacher
Medical Sociology, Institute of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Regensburg, Franz Josef Straus Allee 11, Regensburg 93051, Germany
Syst Rev 3:83. 2014..Therefore, the aim of the proposed research is a comprehensive systematic assessment of the measurement properties of the existing measures that were developed to measure asthma-specific quality of life...
- Impact of a referral management "gateway" on the quality of referral letters; a retrospective time series cross sectional reviewAlly Xiang
Division of Primary Care and Public Health, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PH, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 13:310. 2013..This study aimed to evaluate whether the introduction of a RMC which includes triage and feedback improved the quality of elective outpatient referral letters...
- Validity of two common asthma-specific quality of life questionnaires: Juniper mini asthma quality of life questionnaire and Sydney asthma quality of life questionnaireChristian Joachim Apfelbacher
Division of Public Health and Primary Care, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Brighton, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:97. 2012....
- Multicentre RCT and economic evaluation of a psychological intervention together with a leaflet to reduce risk behaviour amongst men who have sex with men (MSM) prescribed post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV following sexual exposure (PEPSE): a protocolCarrie Llewellyn
Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Brighton, UK
BMC Infect Dis 12:70. 2012..A secondary aim of this research is to examine the impact of the intervention on adherence to PEP. This study will also provide estimates of the cost-effectiveness of the intervention...