- Litigation for pneumothorax as a complication of fine-needle aspiration of the breastT Bates
Breast Unit, William Harvey Hospital, Willesborough, Ashford, UK
Br J Surg 89:134-7. 2002..Pneumothorax is a rare but recognized complication of diagnostic needle aspiration of the breast. Two recent court cases alleging negligence have reached opposing opinions on very similar findings...
- Improvements in breast cancer survival over time, related to adjuvant treatment and node statusA K Imkampe
Breast Unit, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 35:151-5. 2009..There has been an increase in the use and effectiveness of adjuvant treatment for operable breast cancer and the aim of this study was to examine whether this has resulted in improved survival for all prognostic groups...
- Correlation of age at oral contraceptive pill start with age at breast cancer diagnosisAnne K Imkampe
Breast Unit, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Breast J 18:35-40. 2012..001). The age when the OCP was started was positively associated with the age when breast cancer was first diagnosed...
- Importance of routine cavity sampling in breast conservation surgeryJ C Hewes
The Breast Unit, William Harvey Hospital, Kennington Road, Willesborough, Kent, UK
Br J Surg 96:47-53. 2009..This study compared four groups of patients to determine the significance of margins and CB histology on tumour characteristics and outcome...
- The long-term outcome of synchronous bilateral breast cancer is worse than metachronous or unilateral tumoursA R Carmichael
The Breast Unit, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0LZ, UK
Eur J Surg Oncol 28:388-91. 2002....