Affiliation: Aston University
- Emotion recognition from dynamic emotional displays following anterior cingulotomy and anterior capsulotomy for chronic depressionNathan Ridout
Clinical and Cognitive Neurosciences, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
Neuropsychologia 45:1735-43. 2007..It is plausible that the observed deficit in emotion recognition accuracy was a consequence of impaired attentional control, which may have been a result of the surgical lesions to the anterior cingulate cortex...
- The influence of emotional intensity on facial emotion recognition in disordered eatingNathan Ridout
Cognitive and Affective Neurosciences, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
Appetite 59:181-6. 2012..Impaired FER could disrupt normal social functioning and might represent a risk factor for the development of more severe psychopathology...
- Memory for emotional faces in naturally occurring dysphoria and induced sadnessNathan Ridout
Clinical and Cognitive Neurosciences, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham, UK
Behav Res Ther 47:851-60. 2009..At memory testing, the negative MI group exhibited enhanced memory for the sad faces relative to happy or neutral and compared to the positive MI group...
- Emotion recognition and alexithymia in females with non-clinical disordered eatingNathan Ridout
Clinical and Cognitive Neurosciences, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham, B4 7ET, United Kingdom
Eat Behav 11:1-5. 2010....
- Short-term memory for emotional faces in dysphoriaSaima Noreen
Aston University, Birmingham, UK
Memory 18:486-97. 2010..However, in DP participants only, memory for sad faces was related to sadness recognition at encoding. The results suggest that the negative memory bias for faces in dysphoria does not generalise from long- to short-term memory...
- Executive function and emotional focus in autobiographical memory specificity in older adultsCarol A Holland
Department of Psychology, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham, UK
Memory 20:779-93. 2012....
- Alexithymia and interleukin variations in somatoform disorderFrancisco Pedrosa Gil
Psychosomatic Ambulance and Outpatient Clinic, Department of Internal Medicine Innenstadt, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Neuroimmunomodulation 14:235-42. 2007....