Haymo W Thiel
Affiliation: Anglo-European College of Chiropractic
- Safety of chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine: a prospective national surveyHaymo W Thiel
Department of Research and Professional Development, Anglo European College of Chiropractic, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:2375-8; discussion 2379. 2007..Prospective national survey...
- How do chiropractors manage clinical risk? A questionnaire studyMartin Wangler
The Royal College of Chiropractors, Chiltern Chambers, St Peters Avenue, Reading, RG4 7DH, UK
Chiropr Man Therap 21:18. 2013..We also sought to establish how chiropractors perceive the safety climate in their workplace and thus whether there is an observable culture of safety within the profession...
- Creating European guidelines for Chiropractic Incident Reporting and Learning Systems (CIRLS): relevance and structureMartin Wangler
European Academy of Chiropractic, academic dean and private practice, Bahnhofstrasse 15, 3400 Burgdorf, Switzerland
Chiropr Man Therap 19:9. 2011..abstract:..
- A within-subjects trial to test the equivalence of online and paper outcome measures: the Roland Morris disability questionnaireFelicity L Bishop
Complementary Medicine Research Unit, School of Medicine, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11:113. 2010....
- Is it time to stop functional pre-manipulation testing of the cervical spine?Haymo Thiel
Anglo European College of Chiropractic, 13 15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth BH5 2DF, UK
Man Ther 10:154-8. 2005....
- Predictors for immediate and global responses to chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spineHaymo W Thiel
Anglo European College of Chiropractic, Bournemouth, BH5 2DF England, UK
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 31:172-83. 2008..Patients with nonspecific musculoskeletal disorders may vary in their response to treatment. This study set out to identify the predictors for either improvement or worsening in symptoms for which cervical spine manipulation is indicated...