- The amount and value of work time of community medicine distributors in community case management of malaria among children under five years in the Ejisu-Juaben District of GhanaPeter Agyei-Baffour
Department of Community Health, School of Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, UPO, PMB, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
Malar J 11:277. 2012..This makes CMDs feel their efforts are not recognized. An attempt to estimate the value of 54 CMDs' work time involved in community case management of malaria (CCMm) in a rural district in Ghana is presented...
- Feasibility and acceptability of ACT for the community case management of malaria in urban settings in five African sitesPatricia Akweongo
Department of Policy, Planning and Management, School of Public Health, University of Ghana, P O Box LG13, Legon, Ghana
Malar J 10:240. 2011..It is estimated that in 15 years time 50% of the African population will live in urban areas and transmission of the malaria parasite occurs in these densely populated areas...
- Feasibility and acceptability of artemisinin-based combination therapy for the home management of malaria in four African sitesIkeOluwapo O Ajayi
Malaria Research Laboratories, Institute of Medical Research and Training, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
Malar J 7:6. 2008..The feasibility and acceptability of incorporating ACT in HMM needs to be evaluated...
- For money or service?: a cross-sectional survey of preference for financial versus non-financial rural practice characteristics among Ghanaian medical studentsJennifer C Johnson
University of Michigan Center for Global Health, Galleria Building, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 11:300. 2011..The purpose of this study was to identify determinants of preference for rural job characteristics among fourth year medical students in Ghana...
- Willingness to work in rural areas and the role of intrinsic versus extrinsic professional motivations - a survey of medical students in GhanaPeter Agyei-Baffour
Department of Community Health, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana
BMC Med Educ 11:56. 2011..This paper assesses the influence of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on willingness to accept postings to deprived areas among medical students in Ghana...