R S Goodman
Affiliation: Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Donor CD31 genotype and its association with acute graft-versus-host disease in HLA identical sibling stem cell transplantationR S Goodman
Tissue Typing Laboratory, Addenbrooke s Cambridge University Teaching Hospital Trust, Cambridge, UK
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:151-6. 2005..015 and P=0.019). We suggest that CD31 genotype may influence the function of donor-derived leukocytes and may be informative when there is a choice of comparable donors...
- PECAM-1 polymorphism affects monocyte adhesion to endothelial cellsReyna S Goodman
Tissue Typing Laboratory, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Transplantation 85:471-7. 2008..These PECAM-1 polymorphisms are associated with graft-versus-host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and with cardiovascular disease, but whether they influence PECAM-1 function is unknown...
- HLA-DR17 and Mooren's ulcer in South IndiaJ R Zelefsky
Tissue Typing Laboratory Box 209, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 92:179-81. 2008..To investigate the association between Mooren's ulcer and human leucocyte antigen (HLA) type DR17(3) in patients from the Tamil Nadu State of South India...
- Monitoring systemic donor lymphocyte macrochimerism to aid the diagnosis of graft-versus-host disease after liver transplantationAnna L Taylor
Department of Surgery, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge University Teaching Hospitals Trust, Cambridge, UK
Transplantation 77:441-6. 2004..In this study, the presence of donor lymphocyte macrochimerism in recipient peripheral blood was examined as a diagnostic aid for GvHD after cadaveric donor liver transplantation...
- Utility of HLAMatchmaker and single-antigen HLA-antibody detection beads for identification of acceptable mismatches in highly sensitized patients awaiting kidney transplantationReyna S Goodman
Tissue Typing Laboratory, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Transplantation 81:1331-6. 2006..We have examined the ability of the HLAMatchmaker computer algorithm to predict AMM determined by antibody screening using the full repertoire of single-antigen HLA-A and -B specificities...
- Structural implications of platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1 polymorphismsVasilis Kosmoliaptsis
Transplantation 86:484-5. 2008