Affiliation: MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
- Risk factors for seropositivity to Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus among children in UgandaKatie Wakeham
Medical Research Council, Uganda Virus Research Institute, Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, Entebbe, Uganda
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 63:228-33. 2013..Local environmental factors, including other infectious agents, may be key...
- Co-administration of fluconazole increases nevirapine concentrations in HIV-infected UgandansKatie Wakeham
MRC UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, PO Box 49, Entebbe, Uganda
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:316-9. 2010..Data from retrospective studies have suggested that there may be an interaction between fluconazole and nevirapine, increasing nevirapine concentrations and potentially leading to hepatotoxicity...
- Symptom burden in HIV-infected adults at time of HIV diagnosis in rural UgandaKatie Wakeham
MRC UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, Entebbe, Uganda
J Palliat Med 13:375-80. 2010....
- Primary prophylaxis of cryptococcal disease with fluconazole in HIV-positive Ugandan adults: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trialRosalind Parkes-Ratanshi
Medical Research Council MRC Uganda Virus Research Institute UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, UVRI, Entebbe, Uganda
Lancet Infect Dis 11:933-41. 2011..We studied fluconazole as primary prophylaxis against cryptococcal disease in patients awaiting or starting antiretroviral therapy in Uganda...
- Parasite infection is associated with Kaposi's sarcoma associated herpesvirus (KSHV) in Ugandan womenKatie Wakeham
Co infections Studies Programme, Medical Research Council Uganda Virus Research Institute Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, PO Box 49, Entebbe, Uganda
Infect Agent Cancer 6:15. 2011..abstract:..
- A pilot study to evaluate aflatoxin exposure in a rural Ugandan populationGershim Asiki
Medical Research Council Uganda Virus Research Institute, Research Unit on AIDS, Entebbe, Uganda
Trop Med Int Health 19:592-9. 2014..We conducted a pilot study nested within an existing population cohort (the General Population Cohort), to assess exposure to aflatoxin, among people living in rural south-western Uganda...