Affiliation: Malaria Consortium
- Mobile health (mHealth) approaches and lessons for increased performance and retention of community health workers in low- and middle-income countries: a reviewKarin Kallander
Malaria Consortium Africa, Kampala, Uganda
J Med Internet Res 15:e17. 2013....
- Social autopsy: INDEPTH Network experiences of utility, process, practices, and challenges in investigating causes and contributors to mortalityKarin Kallander
Department of Health Policy, Planning and Management, School of Public Health, Makerere University, P, O, Box 7072, Kampala, Uganda
Popul Health Metr 9:44. 2011..abstract:..
- Effect of the Uganda Newborn Study on care-seeking and care practices: a cluster-randomised controlled trialPeter Waiswa
Department of Health Policy, Planning and Management, School of Public Health, College of Health Science, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
Glob Health Action 8:24584. 2015..Engaging communities in preventing newborn deaths is a promising strategy to achieve further progress in child survival in sub-Saharan Africa...
- The Uganda Newborn Study (UNEST): an effectiveness study on improving newborn health and survival in rural Uganda through a community-based intervention linked to health facilities - study protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trialPeter Waiswa
Makerere University School of Public Health, College of Health Sciences, Mulago Hill, Kampala, Uganda
Trials 13:213. 2012....
- Perceived quality of care for common childhood illnesses: facility versus community based providers in UgandaAgnes Nanyonjo
Division of Global Health IHCAR, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden Malaria Consortium, Kampala, Uganda
PLoS ONE 8:e79943. 2013..To compare caretakers' perceived quality of care (PQC) for under-fives treated for malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea by community health workers (CHWs) and primary health facility workers (PHFWs)...