- Clinical practice guidelines and medical malpracticeAlbert Tzeel
Physician Exec 28:36-9. 2002..As clinical practice guidelines become more and more prevalent, they will define the requisite "standard of care" for medical treatment and impact medical malpractice litigation. They may even replace expert testimony...
- Managing benefits for diabetes: changing payer strategies for changing timesAlbert Tzeel
National Medical Director, HumanaOne and KMG, Clinical Leadership and Policy Development, Humana, N19 W24133 Riverwood Dr, Ste 300, Waukesha, WI 53188, USA
Am J Manag Care 19:E3. 2013..But, in actuality, this becomes moot as the 1 point we can be sure of is that benefit management will continue to evolve...
- Optimizing diabetes management: managed care strategiesE Albert Tzeel
Am J Manag Care 19:S149-54. 2013..Studies conducted to date on these different designs have produced mixed results. ..
- Diabetes benefit management: evolving strategies for payersAlbert L Tzeel
Humana Inc, N19 W 24133 Riverwood Dr, Ste 300, Waukesha, WI, USA
Am J Manag Care 17:S384-90. 2011..This article provides key background on VBID strategies, with a focus on T2DM management. It also provides a road map for health plans seeking to implement VBID as part of their programs...
- Health plan medical director: considerations for prevention and management of RSV diseaseAlbert Tzeel
Humana Wisconsin, Waukesha, Wis, USA
Manag Care 17:15-7, discussion 18-9. 2008..This clinical profile provides many ways in which we can identify those children who are at high risk of severe RSV infection, allowing us to implement RSV treatment and management quickly and effectively before the RSV season begins...