B C Yuksel
- The rising trend of papillary carcinoma in thyroidectomies: 14-years of experience in a referral center of TurkeySelim Yigit Yildiz
Department of Surgery, Kocaeli Derince Training and Research Hospital, 41100 Kocaeli, Turkey
World J Surg Oncol 12:34. 2014..The aim of this study was to assess the changes in the parameters of the thyroid and put forth the reasons in a 14-year period...
- A new surgical method of pilonidal sinus treatment: a bilaterally paralel elliptic fascio-cutaneous advancement flap techniqueB C Yuksel
Department of General Surgery, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey
Bratisl Lek Listy 113:728-31. 2012..Pilonidal sinus disease (PSD) is a common chronic disease in young people, It is often associated with considerable discomfort and morbidity...
- A minimally invasive treatment option in primary muscular hydatid cyst: report of 2 casesBulent C Yuksel
First Department of Surgery, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 06100, Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey
Can J Surg 51:153-4. 2008
- Effect of tempol, a membrane-permeable radical scavenger, on mesenteric blood flow and organ injury in a murine cecal ligation and puncture model of septic shockB C Yuksel
First Department of Surgery, Ministry of Health, Ankara Numune Research and Training Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Eur Surg Res 43:219-27. 2009..We investigated the effect of tempol, a low-molecular-weight membrane-permeable radical scavenger, on mesenteric blood flow and organ injury in a murine cecal ligation and puncture (CLP) model of septic shock...
- The effects of L-NG-nitroarginine in a zymosan-induced multiple organ dysfunction syndrome modelH Ozel
Department of General Surgery, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Eur Surg Res 43:211-8. 2009....