Affiliation: Yeditepe University
- Bacillus circulans paracardiac infection in non-hodgkin lymphoma--a case reportY Gurol
Department of Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology, Yeditepe University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Prague Med Rep 109:19-22. 2008..A case report is presented concerning Bacillus circulans paracardiac infection in a 27 year old woman with non-hodgkin lymphoma...
- The sensitivity and the specifity of rapid antigen test in streptococcal upper respiratory tract infectionsYesim Gurol
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Clinical Microbiology, Yeditepe University, Inönü Mahallesi, Kayisdagi Cad, 26 Ağustos Yerleşimi 34755 Kadiköy, Istanbul, Turkey
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 74:591-3. 2010..The other goal of the study is to help in giving clinical decisions in upper respiratory tract infections according to the age group, by detection of sensitivity and positive predictive values of the rapid tests and throat cultures...
- [Evaluation of clinical and laboratory findings of pediatric patients with adenovirus-associated respiratory tract infections]Suat Bicer
Department of Pediatrics, Yeditepe University Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
Mikrobiyol Bul 47:295-304. 2013....
- Knowledge and attitudes of university students toward pandemic influenza: a cross-sectional study from TurkeyHulya Akan
Department of Family Medicine, Yeditepe University Faculty of Medicine, Inönü Mahallesi, Kayisdagi Cad, 26 Agustos Yerlesimi, 34755 Kadiköy Istanbul, Turkey
BMC Public Health 10:413. 2010..Since outbreak management is essential to disease control, we aimed to examine university students' knowledge of and attitudes toward the pandemic influenza A/H1N1 and vaccination and other preventive measures...
- Virological and clinical characterizations of respiratory infections in hospitalized childrenSuat Bicer
Yeditepe University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Child Health and Diseases, Yeditepe University Hospital, Devlet Yolu Ankara Cad No 102 104, Atasehir, Istanbul 34752, Turkey
Ital J Pediatr 39:22. 2013..The purpose of this study was to determine the incidence and seasonal distribution of viral etiological agents and to compare their clinical manifestations and disease severity, including single and co infections...