Affiliation: Uludag University
- Fournier's gangrene: Review of 120 patients and predictors of mortalityTuncay YÄ±lmazlar
Department of General Surgery, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine, Bursa, Turkey
Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 20:333-7. 2014..Fournier's gangrene (FG) is a devastating and potentially fatal disease requiring prompt and aggressive debridement. In this study, it was aimed to assess the predictors of mortality in a large cohort...
- Splenic hemangiopericytoma and serosal cavernous hemangiomatosis of the adjacent colonTuncay Yilmazlar
Department of General Surgery, Uludag University School of Medicine, Gorukle, Bursa 16059, Turkey
World J Gastroenterol 11:4111-3. 2005..Despite not having any apparent evidence, there may be a sequential relationship between the hemangiopericytoma of the spleen and cavernous hemangiomas...
- Laparoscopic findings of peritoneal dialysis catheter malfunction and management outcomesTuncay Yilmazlar
Department of Surgery, Uludag University School of Medicine, Bursa, Turkey
Perit Dial Int 26:374-9. 2006..The purpose of this study was to evaluate laparoscopic findings of catheter malfunction and to establish a relationship between those findings and the outcomes of procedures performed...
- A rare tumor located in the anorectal junction: sarcomatoid carcinomaErsin Ozturk
Departments of General Surgery, School of Medicine, Uludag University, Bursa, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 17:236-9. 2006..A proper management has not been defined. Patients suffering from this aggressive tumor have a very poor prognosis. However, in this paper a case with a disease-free survival of more than five years is reported...
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections: APACHE II score, dissemination, and survivalTuncay Yilmazlar
Department of General Surgery, Uludag University School of Medicine, Gorukle Kampusu, Bursa, 21900, Turkey
World J Surg 31:1858-62. 2007..The aim of this study was to elucidate the factors affecting the outcome of patients presenting with an NSTI...
- Anti-inflammatory efficiency of levobupivacaine in an experimental colitis modelUgur Duman
Department of General Surgery, Uludag University School of Medicine, Gorukle, 16069 Bursa, Turkey
World J Gastroenterol 16:2537-41. 2010..To investigate the efficiency of levobupivacaine in treating experimentally induced colitis in rats...
- Mesenteric panniculitis patients requiring emergency surgery: report of three casesMustafa Duman
Kilis State Hospital, Department of General Surgery, Kilis, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 23:181-4. 2012..The aim of this article was to present three cases of mesenteric panniculitis of the small bowel mesentery requiring emergency surgery together with a short review of the literature...
- [Diagnostic accuracy of symptoms, signs and one-year prognosis of patients with acute non-specific abdominal pain: prospective survey]Halil Ozguc
Department of General Surgery Medicine, Faculty of Uludağ University, Bursa, Turkey
Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 14:118-24. 2008....