Affiliation: Suleyman Demirel University
- Tocopherol, carotene, phenolic contents and antibacterial properties of rose essential oil, hydrosol and absoluteSeyhan Ulusoy
Experimental and Observational Student Research and Practice Centre, Suleyman Demirel University, 32260, Isparta, Turkey
Curr Microbiol 59:554-8. 2009....
- Electrospun chitosan/PEDOT nanofibersMelek Kiristi
Arts and Science Faculty, Department of Chemistry, Suleyman Demirel University, 32260 Isparta, Turkey
Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 33:3845-50. 2013..The electrical and electrochemical properties of nanofibers were also investigated by four-point probe conductivity and cyclic voltammetry measurements...
- Inhibition of quorum sensing-regulated behaviors by Scorzonera sandrasicaGulgun Bosgelmez-Tinaz
Department of Biology, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Suleyman Demirel University, 32260, Isparta, Turkey
Curr Microbiol 55:114-8. 2007....
- Characterization of N-butanoyl-L-homoserine lactone (C4-HSL) deficient clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosaGulgun Bosgelmez-Tinaz
Department of Biology, Suleyman Demirel University, 32260 Isparta, Turkey
Microb Pathog 44:13-9. 2008..These observations suggest that QS deficient P. aeruginosa clinical isolates are able to cause infections and that in addition to known virulence factors, factors yet unidentified may contribute to the pathogenesis of P. aeruginosa...
- RF hydrazine plasma modification of chitosan for antibacterial activity and nanofiber applicationsAysegul Uygun
Suleyman Demirel University, Faculty of Arts and Science, Department of Chemistry, 32260 Isparta, Turkey
Carbohydr Res 346:259-65. 2011..It was found that the antibacterial effect of PMCh is better than the Ch for Gram-positive strains...