- Some kinetic properties of polyphenol oxidase obtained from dill (Anethum graveolens)Halis Sakiroglu
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 23:380-5. 2008..The most effective inhibitor was L-cysteine. Activation energies, E(a), were determined from the Arrhenius equation. In addition, activation enthalpy, DeltaH(a), and Q(10) values of the enzyme were also calculated...
- Purification of glutathione reductase from chicken liver and investigation of kinetic propertiesMustafa Erat
Biotechnology Application and Research Center, Ataturk University, 25240 Erzurum, Turkey
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 125:127-38. 2005..0, 7.4, 0.75 M Tris-HCl buffer including 1 mM EDTA, and 50 degrees C, respectively. KM and Vmax values for NADPH and glutathione disulfide (GSSG) substrates were also determined for the enzyme...
- Determination of some kinetic and characteristic properties of glutathione S-transferase from bovine erythrocytesSerdar Güvercin
Ataturk University, Arts and Science Faculty, Department of Chemistry, 25240 Erzurum Turkey
Protein Pept Lett 15:6-12. 2008..7447 +/- 0.0007 mM, and 11436 min(-1) for CDNB, and 88.00 +/- 2.30 EU/mg proteins, 0.3257 +/- 0.0012 mM, and 477 min(-1) for GSH, respectively, by using Lineweaver-Burk graphs obtained from 1/V versus 1/[CDNB] and 1/[GSH]...
- Effects of some antibiotics on glutathione reductase activities from human erythrocytes in vitro and from rat erythrocytes in vivoMustafa Erat
Ataturk University, Biotechnology Application and Research Center, 25240 Erzurum, Turkey
J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 20:69-74. 2005..01). Cefotaxime led to increased enzyme activity at 4h (p < 0.05), but neither cefotaxime nor cefodizime had any significant inhibition or activation effects over 6 h (p > 0.05)...
- Purification and characterization of glutathione reductase from bovine erythrocytesMustafa Erat
Biotechnology Application and Research Center, Arts and Science Faculty, Erzurum, Turkey
Prep Biochem Biotechnol 33:283-300. 2003..Ki constants and inhibition types were established for glutathione (GSH) and NADP+. Also, effects of NADPH and GSSG were investigated on the enzyme activities...
- Inhibitory effects of ofloxacin and cefepime on enzyme activity of 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase from chicken liverMustafa Erat
Biotechnology Application and Research Center, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
Protein Pept Lett 14:197-207. 2007..It has been understood from the calculated inhibitory parameters that the purified chicken enzyme has been quite inhibited by these two antimicrobials...