Affiliation: Osmangazi University
- A silver ion-doped calcium phosphate-based ceramic nanopowder-coated prosthesis increased infection resistanceNusret Kose
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Medical Faculty, Osmangazi University, Meselik, 26480, Eskisehir, Turkey
Clin Orthop Relat Res 471:2532-9. 2013..We developed a silver ion-containing calcium phosphate-based ceramic nanopowder coating to provide antibacterial activity for orthopaedic implants...
- Effects of intraarticular contrast media on synovial membrane and cartilage. An electron microscopic evaluation in rabbit kneesNusret Kose
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Meselik, Eskisehir 26480, Turkey
Saudi Med J 28:713-6. 2007..To evaluate the histological and ultrastructural alterations in rabbit knee joint cartilage and synovia induced by intraarticular injections of 2 water soluble contrast agents...
- Congenital scoliosisNusret Kose
Department of Orthopardics and Traumatology, University of Osmangazi, Meselik, Eskisehir, Turkey
Med Sci Monit 10:RA104-10. 2004....
- Stress views in the radiography of scapholunate instabilityAbdurrahman Ozçelik
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Osmangazi University, School of Medicine, Meselik 26480, Eskisehir, Turkey
Eur J Radiol 56:358-61. 2005..On the suspected carpal instabilities stress views are recommended but not often used. The present study evaluates the reliability of the dorsal and volar stress radiographs on patients with posttraumatic wrist pain...
- Percutaneous release for trigger thumbs in children: improvements of the technique and results of 31 thumbsAdnan Sevencan
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Faculty of Medicine, Eskisehir, Turkey
J Pediatr Orthop 30:705-9. 2010..The aim of this prospective study is to describe a technique for the percutaneous release of trigger thumb and to assess the clinical outcome of the presented technique in the pediatric age group...
- [Our three-year experience with an ultrasonographic hip screening program conducted in infants at 3 to 4 weeks of age]Nusret Kose
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology Ortopedi ve Travmatoloji Anabilim Dali, Medicine Faculty of Osmangazi University, Eskisehir, Turkey
Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc 40:285-90. 2006..The aim of this study was to evaluate the results of a newborn ultrasonographic hip screening program conducted at 3-4 weeks of life, and to assess its utility and feasibility in Turkey...
- [Rotational alignment of the lower extremity in adults: no relationship with osteoarthritis of the knee was proved]Yavuz Akalin
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Izmir Tepecik Training and Research Hospital, Turkey
Eklem Hastalik Cerrahisi 22:75-80. 2011..In this study the relationship between knee osteoarthritis and rotational alignment of the lower limb was prospectively evaluated...
- A new syndrome mimicking Jaffe-Campanacci syndrome: a case reportAdnan Sevencan
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Medical Faculty of Eskişehir Osmangazi University, 26480 Meselik, Eskisehir, Turkey
Eklem Hastalik Cerrahisi 24:46-8. 2013..Multiple non-ossifying fibromas are also characteristic bone lesions. In this article, we present a new syndrome mimicking JCS, which is characterized by a simple bone cyst and extraskeletal lesions...
- Percutaneous reduction of irreducible forearm fractures in childrenNusret Kose
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Osmangazi University, Meselik, Eskisehir, Turkey
Orthopedics 29:584-6. 2006
- Pediatric femur neck fractures: a retrospective analysis of 39 hipsUlukan Inan
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Eskisehir Osmangazi University, 26480, Eskisehir, Turkey
J Child Orthop 3:259-64. 2009..The aim of this retrospective study was to analyze the radiological and clinical results of pediatric femur neck fractures...
- Wrist ligaments: their significance in carpal instabilityAbdurrahman Ozçelik
Department of Orthopaedics, Osmangazi University Hospital, Eskisehir, Turkey
Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 11:115-20. 2005..The present study evaluates functional significance of the wrist ligaments with respect to carpal instabilities...