Affiliation: Ondokuz Mayis University
- Effect of intranasal triamcinolone acetonide on bronchial hyper-responsiveness in children with seasonal allergic rhinitis and comparison of perceptional nasal obstruction with acoustic rhinometric assessmentFadil Ozturk
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Allergy and Asthma, Gazi University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 68:1007-15. 2004..A secondary aim was to assess the efficacy of TANS on nasal congestion by acoustic rhinometry and symptom scores...
- High association of congenital heart disease with indirect inguinal herniaF Ozturk
Department of Pediatrics, Ondokuz Mayis University Faculty of Medicine, 55139 Samsun, Turkey
Pediatr Cardiol 26:80-2. 2005..Ventricular septal defect and valvular anomalies are the most frequently detected malformations. Our findings suggest that screening for congenital hearth disease is necessary in children with indirect inguinal hernia...
- Perceptions of parents and physicians concerning the Childhood Asthma Control TestOzge Uysal Soyer
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Unit, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
J Asthma 49:868-74. 2012..In this analysis, the aim was to evaluate the perceptions of physicians and caregivers concerning C-ACT and its predictive value for future asthma-related events...
- Impact of laryngopharyngeal and gastroesophageal reflux on asthma control in childrenMehtap Kilic
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Ondokuz Mayis University Faculty of Medicine, Samsun, Turkey
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 77:341-5. 2013....
- Efficacy and tolerability of systemic methylprednisolone in children and adolescents with chronic rhinosinusitis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized trialFadil Ozturk
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Ondokuz Mayis University Faculty of Medicine, Samsun, Turkey
J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:348-52. 2011..The place of systemic corticosteroids in the treatment of children with chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) remains unclear...