Bahadir M Gulluoglu
Affiliation: Marmara University
- Efficacy of prophylactic antibiotic administration for breast cancer surgery in overweight or obese patients: a randomized controlled trialBahadir M Gulluoglu
Breast and Endocrine Surgery Unit, Department of General Surgery, Marmara University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
Ann Surg 257:37-43. 2013..To assess the impact of prophylactic antibiotics on the prevention of surgical site infection (SSI) and the cost-effectiveness of this prophylaxis for breast cancer surgery in overweight or obese women...
- Breast cancer related lymphedema in patients with different loco-regional treatmentsBeyza Ozcinar
Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical Faculty, General Surgery Department, Istanbul, Turkey
Breast 21:361-5. 2012..Aim of this prospective observational study was to determine the rate of mid-term and late time period lymphedema in breast cancer patients with different loco-regional treatments, and factors associated with lymphedema...
- Do antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of colonic isolates of Bacteroides species change after antibiotic prophylaxis with cefoxitine during elective abdominal surgery?Nurver Ulger Toprak
Department of Microbiology, Marmara University School of Medicine, Tophanelioglu cad 13 15, Altunizade, Uskudar, Istanbul 34662, Turkey
World J Surg 29:1311-5. 2005..Metronidazole, imipenem, and amoxicillin-clavulanate seem highly effective against both Bacteroides species. Cefoxitin prophylaxis did not significantly increase the resistance patterns against antimicrobial agents...
- Predicting the likelihood of nonsentinel lymph node metastases in triple negative breast cancer patients with a positive sentinel lymph node: Turkish Federation of Breast Disease Associations protocol MF09-01Serdar Ozbas
Department of General Surgery, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Clin Breast Cancer 12:63-7. 2012....
- Multiparametric analysis of preoperative lymphatic mapping with the use of combined deep plus superficial radiotracer injection technique in early breast cancerFuat Dede
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Marmara University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
Nucl Med Commun 29:546-52. 2008..In this study, we analysed the quantitative performance parameters of combined deep plus superficial radiotracer injection and their correlation with a set of clinical, pathological and technical factors...
- Analysis of p53 gene polymorphisms and protein over-expression in patients with breast cancerMustafa Akkiprik
Marmara University School of Medicine, Department of Medical Biology, Tibbiye Cad, No 49, Haydarpasa, Istanbul 34668, Turkey
Pathol Oncol Res 15:359-68. 2009..Determination of well-known p53 polymorphisms might be a good predictor for breast cancer development especially in women younger than 50 years...
- Survey on a mammographic screening program in Istanbul, TurkeyVahit Ozmen
Department of Surgery, Istanbul Medical Faculty, University of Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Breast J 17:260-7. 2011....