Affiliation: Istanbul University
- Comparison of three methods in surgical treatment of pilonidal diseaseH Aydede
Second Department of Surgery, Izmir Ataturk State Hospital, Turkey
ANZ J Surg 71:362-4. 2001..The present study was designed to compare three methods that are still used for the surgical treatment of pilonidal disease: marsupialization, primary midline closure and skin flaps...
- Segmental zoster paresis of the upper extremity: a case reportOzlem Yoleri
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Ataturk Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86:1492-4. 2005..This case is presented to emphasize that herpes zoster infection may be complicated by segmental paresis, which should be considered in the differential diagnosis of acute painful motor weakness of the upper extremity...
- Modification of tension on muscle insertion improves smile in free-muscle transplantationLevent Yoleri
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Celal Bayar University Medical School, Manisa, Turkey
Ann Plast Surg 57:295-9. 2006..The results were evaluated according to open and closed lip smile and excursion of the modiolus. Stronger upper lip elevation and sufficient elevation of the modiolus with a proper 3-directional movement were demonstrated...
- A 46-year-old male with an ulcerated linear lesion on his neckLevent Yoleri
Celal Bayar University Medical School, Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Manisa, Turkey
Ann Saudi Med 28:57-8; 63-4. 2008
- Use of cytarabine and idarubicin in a newly diagnosed AML patient with a severe woundHumeyra Bozoglan
Celal Bayar University Medical Faculty, Internal Medicine, Manisa, Turkey
Transfus Apher Sci 45:17-20. 2011..The effects of chemotherapeutic agents on wound healing are arguable. Here we present wound care strategies and simultaneously applied chemotherapy in an AML patient...
- Late diagnosis of a lateral abdominal wall hematoma presenting with nonspecific findings: report of a caseOzer Ilkgul
Department of General Surgery Medicine Faculty of Celal Bayar University, Manisa, Turkey
Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 13:316-8. 2007..Fine-needle aspiration revealed an exudative fluid and five liters of fluid collection was drained. Misdiagnosed lateral abdominal wall hematomas can be diagnosed with nonspecific findings as in this case...
- The significance of venous dominance in color Doppler ultrasound for the diagnosis of primary nodular skin lesions: a new perspective in classificationMine Ozkol
Department of Radiology, Celal Bayar University Medical School, 45520 Manisa, Turkey
Clin Imaging 30:43-7. 2006..Findings were compared with histopathological results. The specificity and predictivity of the modified classification were higher than those of the Giovagnorio 1999 classification...