Affiliation: Istanbul University
- Propranolol hydrochloride-anionic polymer binding interactionSevgi Takka
Faculty of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology Department, University of Gazi, Etiler, 06330 Ankara, Turkey
Farmaco 58:1051-6. 2003....
- Influence of methacrylic acid and hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose on the tablet properties and in vitro release of dextromethorphan hydrobromideS Takka
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Gazi, Ankara, Turkey
Pharmazie 58:886-90. 2003..A combination of HPMC K100LV and Eudragit L100-55 in a 1:1 ratio at the 40% level provided an almost similar drug release profile than the marketed product...
- Calcium alginate microparticles for oral administration: II. Effect of formulation factors on drug release and drug entrapment efficiencyF Acartürk
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Gazi University, Etiler Ankara, Turkey
J Microencapsul 16:291-301. 1999..The release of drug from alginate microparticles took place by both diffusion through the swollen matrix and relaxation of the polymer at pH: 1.2-4.5. However, the release was due to diffusion and erosion mechanisms at pH 7-7.5...
- Calcium alginate microparticles for oral administration: I: Effect of sodium alginate type on drug release and drug entrapment efficiencyS Takka
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey
J Microencapsul 16:275-90. 1999..5. The release of drug from the chitosan-alginate gel microparticles took place by both diffusion through the swollen matrix and relaxation of the polymer at pH 1.2-4.5...
- Investigation of colon-specific dosage forms of ondansetron prepared with natural polymersF Tuğcu-Demiröz
Gazi University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara, Turkey
Pharmazie 61:916-9. 2006....
- Development and validation of an in vitro-in vivo correlation for buspirone hydrochloride extended release tabletsSevgi Takka
Industrial Pharmacy Program, University of Cincinnati, Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
J Control Release 88:147-57. 2003..95) for the two formulations. An average percent prediction error for C(max) was -0.16%, but was 16.1%, for the AUCs of the two formulations...
- Evaluation of alginate based mesalazine tablets for intestinal drug deliveryFatmanur Tuğcu-Demiröz
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey
Eur J Pharm Biopharm 67:491-7. 2007..Thus, the alginate matrix system may be a promising system for the treatment of Crohn's disease involving both the ileum and large intestine...
- In-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of mesalazine-guar gum matrix tablets for colonic drug deliveryFatmanur Tuğcu-Demiröz
Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Gazi University, Etiler 06330 Ankara, Turkey
J Drug Target 12:105-12. 2004..Barium sulphate was used as a marker in the tablets for in vivo studies. These results showed that, the matrix tablets reached the colon; not being subjected to disintegration in the upper region of the GI system in all the subjects...